1. Turned pre-school drop-off into an hour-long gossip-fest, instead of the 10-minute errand en route to work that it's supposed to be.
2. Gotten a manicure.
3. Taken Smaller Child to Music Class TWICE.
4. Attended a PTA meeting.
5. Taken my Mac to the Mac store to have things fixed and replaced, thus ensuring I will not be tempted to work for at least 3 and maybe 5 whole business days.
6. Sewn 2 Halloween costumes -- which counts as 3, since I'm re-doing the 1st one. And there's 2 more to go.
7. Celebrated Smaller Child's 1st birthday by actually BAKING cupcakes and hosting a brunch.
Still have, coming up:
8. Hair coloring -- and straightening!
9. Smaller Child's pediatrician visit
Ah. I may never work again. This all on the heels of me scrapping 2 stories I thought were close to fixable and just turned out to be truly and utterly fucked. So you can see why domestic goddess is a little preferable to writer girl right now ...